Monday 18 November 2013

SIPPING A DRINK AND LAUGHING AT IMAGINARY JOKES



 

                   


SHEER SHIRT - H&M
LEATHER BRALET - NEW LOOK
SKIRT - TOPSHOP
SHOES - TOPSHOP

BELT - CHARITY SHOP
RINGS - H&M

NECKLACE - TOPSHOP

This is going to be a nice, quick little post- 1 because I'm really not best pleased with the pictures and don't want to rant aaaalll over here about it for too long and 2 because I'm a very sleepy lady right now!
Anyhoooo, this is what I wore out for my friends 19th Birthday on Saturday night. I never do my hair up so yes make up is rather heavy!  When I go out I like my outfits to look very clean so I tend to stick with monochrome and today I paired that with some silver accessories (usually a gold girl). In my hair I also had this really pretty silver ponytail clasp but was in a real rush and forgot to take a picture but that was from H&M so check them out. 
The top was a cheeky sale find for a steal at £6, bought it on whim a couple of months ago for an occasion like this where it may come in handy. 
Whole outfit I feel is very much completed by my monstrous but beautiful shoes. I got them on my birthday last month and I do love them rather a lot. I love anything oversized and chunky so they were a perfect match for me! They're relatively comfy considering the size of them too! They're called WEREWOLF and from Topshop and definitely worth a look!
So that's all for tonight will post this all up on LOOKBOOK in a bit. Enjoy!
LOVE BETH X

No comments:

Post a Comment