Thursday 12 December 2013

BE WILD















HAT - TOPSHOP
TOP - TOPSHOP
PLAYSUIT (WORN AS SHORTS) - MISSGUIDED
BELT - CHARITY SHOP
JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
BAG - CHARITY SHOP
CREEPERS - EBAY
SOCKS -TOPSHOP


So I've decided I shall call this my "Hagrid Haired Dora The Rather Gothic Explorer" look and do not ask me why :) Basically I have no decent leather shorts and thought that leather shorts would be just be oh so perfect with my new top. So I did what a girl's got to do and of course I improvised with my lush pleather playsuit and after a mass of accessorising *TADA* "Hagrid Haired Dora The Rather Gothic Explorer" was born! And do you know what? I LIKE IT!

My real motives to this look were just to grunge down my uber structured (usually quite smart looking) new top. I love structuring and I find it flattering and beautiful, but all over structuring is not my normal style. So of course it called for the fishnet tights and creepers. I feel like fishnet tights should be an essential to a wardrobe because to be honest I just love them.  These ones I'm wearing are cheap as pie from Primark but Ebay also do some great ones for a pound or so if you're looking for maybe more statement fishnets but, personally, I think these Primark ones are perfect; the holes are not too large so they tend to be a bit warmer which is great for winter!
I just completed the outfit with a few finishing touches; my bowler hat which is always great to quickly style up an outfit, my glittery socks (of course) and my cute vintage little backpack, just to give it that Dora touch ;) 
Well that's just a little bit of today's very odd ramblings and my inspirations around this look! Will be posting up on LOOKBOOK ASAP. Enjoy!
LOVE BETH X 

No comments:

Post a Comment