Sunday 15 December 2013

MAD SOUNDS IN YOUR EARS















PLAYSUIT - TOPSHOP
TIGHTS - PRIMARK
TOP (WORN UNDERNEATH) - NEW LOOK
BAG - H&M
BOOTS - TOPSHOP
JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
NECKLACE - TOPSHOP

My playsuit is basically my new favourite thing in the world. I LOVE clean structuring and I love it even more in white so this playsuit was an absolute must from me. I was looking for it online for an age but it was a return to my store in my size so I had to snap it up when I could! I reckon it will be something that will get a hell of a lot of wear out of me and for years to come because it's one of those amazing pieces which can be worn in both seasons. So yeah I'm dead happy!

I don't usually do bags in my outfit post because I pretty much use this one everyday! It's so big and just ideal for everyday but I thought it particularly made this outfit. The styling of this outfit, I guess, is kept very to a minimum and I simply just chucked on a necklace, my boots and my leather jacket to complete it all. Hope you all enjoy, will post on LOOKBOOK in a bit!
LOVE BETH X

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bethany,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 1,5 million page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete