Sunday 1 December 2013

RECKLESS













HAT - VINTAGE
TOP - TOPSHOP
TROUSERS - TOPSHOP
BOOTS -TOPSHOP
SOCKS - TOPSHOP
OVERSIZED SHIRT JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
NECKLACE - HOLIDAY


SHOCKER I'M WEARING TROUSERS!!!! and even better I loved it. Yeah so this is what I wore for a day at work with shopping before and during (it was payday) followed by cocktails. For once at work I was wearing pretty much a fully topshop outfit, the trousers are last year however they have some similar ones this year as well. I do love my leather trousers considering I am by no means a trouser person but I've had soooo much wear out of them and they are really versatile. I like to roll up the ends as well just for a bit of extra detail and to show off my boots of course. These boots are also topshop last year, they are the ANT ones and may still be available on Ebay. They've been good to me for a while now as well but they are definitely not the most comfortable of boot though but hey any shoe lover knows they've got to deal with that! 
The top is just a simple structured tee; for a curvy girl, I strangely am really in to structuring and I find it really flattering too. Hat is a vintage family hand me down as I stated in the last outfit post I wore it in also and this necklace, which I do completely adore, was a find at Turkish market on holiday a few years ago. Love a find like that. Finished off the outfit with my long oversized shirt cover up/jacket. It was a little chilly not going to lie but think it tied together the outfit.
So that's it from a very sleepy girly tonight. Also just a warning that my blogging may be a little slow up until christmas as working in retail right now is hectic and trying to juggle that with a social life and a boyfriend also is getting rather manic but I will do as much as I possibly can I promise! Anyway enjoy :) will post on LOOKBOOK in a bit.
LOVE BETH X 


No comments:

Post a Comment