Wednesday 11 December 2013

VELVET DREAMS










SKIRT - MISSGUIDED
TOP- TOPSHOP
LEATHER JACKET - CHARITY SHOP
SHOES - TOPSHOP
SOCKS - TOPSHOP
NECKLACE - TOPSHOP
BELT - CHARITY SHOP
SCRUNCHIE - TOPSHOP


Excuse my hideous morning face in these photo's but anyway this was just a look for work. I was desperate to try out my new velvet skirt and it is lushhh. Such a nice fit and comfy as heeellll.
I just added a plain jersey top and tucked it into my bra to make it cropped. and also teamed it with my new chunky sandals and of course sparkly socks came into the equation.
My beaut leather jacket steal was the warmth factor to pull the outfit together which happened to match perfectly with my new leather scrunchie (on a very rare hair up day).
I was feeling gothy and kept my make up dark and eyes smoking to match, may change the shoes to creepers next time just to keep that gothness alive haha.
Well that's today... short and sweet I know :( Will be posting up on LOOKBOOK shortly.
Enjoy!
LOVE BETH X

No comments:

Post a Comment